4) Some TONGUETWISTERS:
1) The Leith police dismisseth us. [Yes, dismisseth!]
2) She sells sea-shells on the sea-shore.
3) Three and thirty thrushes flew thickly through the thicket. [thrush: die Drossel]
4) Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper.
Where's the peck of pickled pepper Peter Piper picked?
[peck: "Viertelscheffel" (Trockenmaß)]
5) How much would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? [woodchuck: Waldmurmeltier]
6) Moses supposes his "toses" [= toes] are roses, but Moses
Moses he "knowses" his "toses" aren't roses as Moses supposes to be.
[From the musical "Singing in the Rain"]
VIDEO ("Moses supposes ..."): www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKBT_CQYh1U&NR=1
Tonguetwisters galore: http://thinks.com/words/tonguetwisters.htm
THE BOTTOM LINE THE BOTTOM LINE THE BOTTOM LINE THE BOTTOM LINE THE BOTTOM LINE THE BOTTOM LINE THE BOTTOM LINE